Corporate and commercial law and litigation; foreign investment; restructuring companies; acquisitions; competition law; compliance issues; anti-bribery; anti-corruption; property; labour; franchise; dispute resolutions; and IPR-related issues
Lia is a talented lawyer, litigator, a leading adviser to top businesses worldwide, and one of the country’s foremost legal practitioners, having been involved in some of the most high-profile matters over the years.
She is a partner in the corporate, commercial, litigation and dispute resolutions departments, providing expert advice and oversight in large, complex corporate negotiations. She brings over 18 years of experience in managing legal aspects of commercial, transactional and corporate governance matters.
Lia adheres to strict ethical principles when representing clients before Indonesian courts and arbitration panels. Her practice not only focuses on litigation, but also aims to provide advice to clients on how to minimize potential risks related to employment, anti-bribery, anti-corruption and litigation issues.
She is a sworn translator, author, instructor faculty member in TRACE Anti-Bribery Specialist Accreditation, and often speaks in seminars and training programmes on employment, litigation and corporate matters.
- A Band 2 lawyer in employment by Chambers and Partners Asia-Pacific, 2017-2019;
Recognized as a Rising Star by IFLR1000 2019;
- Indonesia’s A-list lawyers by the Asia Business Law Journal’s Top 100 Lawyers in Indonesia, 2018-2019;
- Leading lawyer for intellectual property, and labour and employment by Asialaw, 2017-2018;
- A dispute resolution star in commercial and transactions, intellectual property, and labor and employment by Benchmark Litigation Asia-Pacific, 2018;
- Woman lawyer of the year in the Asian Legal Business Indonesia Law Awards, 2017;
- A recommended lawyer for labor and employment in Euromoney Legal Media Group Asia Women in Business Law Awards, 2016;
- A recommended lawyer for labor & employment in Asialaw Asia-Pacific Dispute Resolution Awards, 2016.