- This event has passed.
Association of Corporate Counsel (ACC) Asia-Pacific Annual Meeting 2019
April 11, 2019
At a time when terms such as trade wars, Brexit and economic nationalism are becoming an ever-present reality across the global environment, todays’ in-house lawyer must be attuned to the latest technological developments, while remaining mindful of the underlying legal and regulatory regimes within their respective markets.
The 2019 ACC Asia Pacific Annual Meeting will be a unique event for the Asia-Pacific in-house community.
Featuring multiple streams across key practice areas of law department management, legal innovation & technology and substantive law, this event will highlight the latest insights from the global in-house sector across sessions including:
- Using technology to transform your legal department
- Anti-corruption and enforcement and compliance update
- Effective legal project management
- Metrics and best practice for small to medium sized legal departments.
- M&A and cross-border investment in the new era.
Friday April 11, 2019
The Island Shangri La,
Central, Hong Kong