INTA 141th Annual Meeting – Boston – 2019
May 18 - May 22
The 2019 Annual Meeting will introduce you to a number of trending topics that are rapidly transforming the global IP landscape, including: Combatting Counterfeits and Piracy on the Internet and in Digital Media; How Has the World Changed One Year After GDPR?; How to Fit the AI in TM; The Future of IP Law Firms in the Digital Age; and The Times They Are a Changin’: Maximizing the Perspectives Around Us.
Some additional learning activities to look forward to:
- Course on International Trademark Law and Practice
- Table Topics
- Lunch and Learns
- Career Development Day for Students
- Trademark Administrators Brunch
- In-House Practitioners Workshop and Luncheon
- Anticounterfeiting Workshop for In-House and Government Officials
For directions on how to add these and other sessions/events to your registration, click here.
Click here to view more.