- Wish List: What lawyers want from the new government
- Skipping out on provident fund contributions
- The unenviable role of independent directors
- Which are the top foreign firms for India-related work?
- Taking stock of GDPR’s impact a year since introduction
- Why are Jet Airways’ creditors stalling on bankruptcy proceedings?
- Ban on legal practice by Big Four raises questions
- Is it time for India to embrace dual-class shares?
- RERA has ushered in transparency, but concerns remain
- New advertising laws: A move away from self-regulation
- Anti-counterfeiting measures in draft e-commerce policy risk slowing down online trade
- Can commercial courts unclog the legal system?
- Complying with new insider trading regulations
- In numbers: Parliament’s performance in past five years
- Why India’s first SEP judgment is for the greater good
- World’s top 100 India-focused legal expert revealed
- Challenges and opportunities of Brexit
- Candid conversations with women litigators
- Drawing the fine ethical line between AI and us
- How to implement sound risk management practices
- What to do when staff badmouth your company on social media
- Indian Law Firm Awards
- Up close with IndiGo GC Priya Mehra
- Fire safety laws: More than a tick-box exercise
- Lord Goldsmith launches attack on Arbitration Bill
Dec 2018/Jan 2019
- How IBC ties the fates of companies and stakeholders
- 2018 Deals of the Year
- Legal news that made headlines that year
- In-house counsel peer into the crystal ball/span>
- Legal frontiers: Innovations in emerging practice areas
- A call to arms on sexual harassment
- POSH: What role should legal teams play?
- Rising stars: 50 law firms that are on the ascent
- Empowering internal complaints committees
- Looking beyond the law to ensure gender parity
- Law firm billing rates are up, but clients still call the shots
- Forging a new path for data localization
- A-List: The definitive list of India’s top 100 lawyers
- Tough going for students from lower-rung law schools
- Plugging the gaps between regulation and technology
- When the patent office acts as India’s conscience
- New legislation from parliament’s monsoon session
- Gauging the role of social responsibility in law firms
- Why Indian lawyers may not be competitive internationally
- Competition and telecom regulators tussle over jurisdiction
- Are billing targets the best way to motivate law firm partners?
- The state of India’s legal market
- Rising to the challenges of blockchain and AI
- The current system does not create a sufficient deterrence to counterfeiters
- An examination of the overlap between the competition regulator and courts on IP disputes
- What an English court’s decision means for tycoons on the run
- Top foreign law firms for India-related work
- How law firms and in-house teams avoid conflicts of interest
- A modern-day general counsel’s role goes much beyond a lawyer on a payroll
- Why fear virtual currencies?
- Insolvency code: Investors continue to face daunting challenges
- Fake news and the challenge for traditional media
- How EU’s GDPR affects Indian companies
- Vodafone case a gauge for how the courts exercise powers in treaty disputes
- Alternatives should be available for lawyers who cannot or do not want to work long hours
- Smart strategies to protect your marks inside and outside the courts
- How to prevent former employees from misusing confidential information
- What are the must-have legal software products for in-house counsel?
- Fake news: a real problem
- Why some national law firms struggle to survive in Hyderabad
- LOCKED OUT! What now for foreign law firms?
- How clever marketing can build your brand
- Parliament’s winter session: A legal report
- Removing the hurdles faced by women lawyers
- A GC explains ‘management by walking around’
- Are corporate counsel associations living up to the expectations of GCs?
- Indian Law Firm Awards 2017
- Ethics and profitable investing
- Budget 2018: Analysis of tax law changes
- China’s Belt and Road initiative: A road worth taking?
Dec 2017/Jan 2018
- Deals of the year 2017
- India in 2018: In-house counsel predictions for the year ahead
- The clash between foreign arbitral awards and domestic regulations
- How the insolvency code was used in the real estate sector
- Examining India’s efforts to build an intellectual property eco-system
More PDFs are being uploaded …