Tel: +91 98 1116 1518
Arbitration & alternative dispute resolution; intellectual property; litigation
Manisha Singh is the founder partner of LexOrbis, one of India’s most recommended and highly-rated full-service IP firms, which provides services related to all aspects of IP law including advisory and consultancy, asset identification and clearances, procurement, protection, transactional, enforcement and litigations. She founded the firm in 1997 with a set of like-minded individuals and within a span of 22 years, the firm under her leadership has become one of the most sought-after firms in the Indian IP space.
Manisha has over 22 years’ experience in prosecuting IP matters in India and internationally, and the unique distinction of practising IP at both the prosecution and enforcement levels. She advises on all legal issues arising in procurement, protection and enforcement of IP assets. She also regularly represents clients at the Supreme Court, various high courts, district courts and other tribunals. Her practice offers innovative and practical solutions on all aspects of IP work, from trademark and design rights litigation to licensing and distribution agreements, assisting clients to discover and restructure their IP assets, portfolio reviews, filing and enforcement strategies.
Manisha is a member of several significant IP forums and professional bodies, including the International Trademark Association (INTA), International Association for the Protection of Intellectual Property (AIPPI), American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA), Intellectual Property Owners Association (IPO), Licensing Executives Society International (LESI), European Communities Trade Mark Association (ECTA), Pharmaceuticals Trade Marks Group (PTMG), Asian Patent Attorneys Association (APAA), Marques and FICPI.
Some of her recent recognitions include:
- Recognized as one of India’s top 100 lawyers, India Business Law Journal’s A-List, 2019 and 2018;
- Recognized as a patent star (patent litigation, strategy & counselling) by Managing Intellectual Property, 2019;
- Recognized as IP strategist by IAM 300, 2019;
- Recognized for patent prosecution by IAM Patent 1000, 2019;
- Awarded the IP star women of the year by Legal Media Group, 2019;
- Awarded for excellence for invaluable services in the field of IP, 2019 by GIPC;
- Recognized as Leading Lawyer, 2018 by Asialaw;
- Recognized as an IP Star (litigation, strategy, counselling), 2018 by Managing Intellectual Property.