ESTABLISHED IN 1998
Chief Executive Partner: Lv Hongbing
Number of partners: 660+
Number of associates: 2,000+
Grandall Law Firm is a leading full-service corporate and commercial law firm in China. Grandall has a total combined workforce of more than 3,000 people including PRC licensed attorneys, foreign counsel, paralegals, secretaries, administrative and support staff. Many of our legal experts and professionals are recognized as top practitioners in their respective fields of specialization, and our foreign counsel “bridge the gap” between the East and West.
Awards & acknowledgments
- Highly recommended by Chambers and Partners regarding the practice areas of capital markets, corporate/M&A, corporate/commercial, energy & natural resources, investment funds, insurance, real estate, etc.
- Highly recommended by Legal 500 regarding the practice areas of capital markets, corporate/M&A, investment funds, intellectual property, private equity/venture capital, projects and energy, WTO/international trade, etc.
- IFLR1000 Recommended Firm
- China Business Law Awards, China Business Law Journal
- Top 50 Asian Law Firms, Asian Legal Business
- Venture Capital Investment Law Firm of the Year in China, 2019 Global Law Experts Awards
- China Best Full-Service Commercial Law Firm, APAC Insider Legal Awards
Key Practice Areas:
Securities and capital markets; investment/M&A; banking and finance; compliance/regulatory; private equity and venture capital; insurance; international trade; customs; general business law; competition/antitrust; intellectual property; infrastructure and project finance; real estate; bankruptcy; shipping & marine; wealth planning; dispute resolution.
Email: [email protected]
Beijing • Shanghai • Shenzhen
Hangzhou • Guangzhou • Kunming
Tianjin • Chengdu • Ningbo • Fuzhou
Xi’an • Nanjing • Nanning • Jinan
Chongqing • Suzhou • Changsha
Taiyuan • Wuhan • Guiyang • Urumqi
Zhengzhou • Shijiazhuang
Hefei • Hainan • Qingdao
Hong Kong • Paris • Madrid