ESTABLISHED IN 2016
Managing Partners: Vicky Gong and Miranda Jiang
Number of partners: 10
Number of associates: 49
Shihui is dedicated to legal services on new economic areas in projects of investment and financing (VC & PE), capital markets, M&A, investment funds, wealth management and antitrust. Shihui is able to provide practicable solutions tailored for the diversified demands of clients so as to assist the clients to achieve their commercial and legal objectives. The partners of Shihui are mostly senior experts in their respective areas. All the Shihui lawyers are graduates from famous law schools of China, the US or the UK. Shihui’s clients include the most promising start-ups, leading internet companies such as JD.com, JD Digits, Lexin and Lepin, and top investment agencies of China.
2018-2019 Awards & Rankings
Chambers Asia-Pacific 2019
• Recommended firm in Private Equity: Buyouts & Venture Capital Investment.
The Legal 500
• Recommended firm in Private Equity and Venture Capital, Technology, Media and Communications, Securities and Capital Markets (Overseas Issuance and Investment Funds).
2019 China Business Law Awards
• Recommended firm in Private Equity and Venture Capital, Fintech & Blockchain, Education.
• Notable Achievers of the Year.
China Venture Capital & Private Equity Annual Ranking 2018
• 2018 Top 10 Legal Advisory Institutions for Overseas Listing of Chinese Companies.
IFLR 1000 2019 Annual Ranking
• Recommended firm in Private Equity, Capital Market, M&A.
Asialaw Profiles 2019 Asia Pacific Leading Law Firms
• Recommended firm in Private Equity, Investment Funds, Technology and Telecommunication, Banking and Financial Services.
CVCRI 2019 China Venture Capital Annual Award
• Golden Investment Prize
• China’s Best Private Equity Investment Intermediary Service Agency (Law Firm) Top 10.
2019 The Asia Legal Awards
• Private Equity Deals of the Year.
Key Practice Areas:
PE/VC; capital markets; M&A; investment funds; wealth management; antitrust.