ESTABLISHED IN 1992
Managing Partner: Steven (Xiaohui) Zhu
Number of partners: 150+
Number of associates: 600+
Beijing Tian Yuan Law Firm was founded in 1992. Headquartered in Beijing, Tian Yuan has branch offices in Shanghai, Shenzhen, Chengdu, Hong Kong, Hangzhou, Xi’an, Haikou and Suzhou. After nearly 30 years of steady development, Tian Yuan has become one of the largest and most influential law firms in China. It has handled many complex and innovative deals/cases in recent years, and constantly set new industry records in terms of deal size and completion time.
Recent Work Highlights
Capital markets: Domestic Issuances
· Since the launch of the sci-tech innovation board (STAR Market) for one year, Tian Yuan has successfully advised on CanSino, Junshi Bio Pharma, M&S Electronics, Delinhai, United Winners Laser, Rockontrol, Willfar Information Technology, Kingsemi, Lifotronic, Haier Biomedical, Friendess Electronics, Traffic Control Technology and other innovative companies’ listings on the STAR Market.
· Since the launch of registration-based IPO system on ChiNext, Tian Yuan has advised several innovative companies such as Shengyuan Environmental Protection, Jieqiang Equipment and Jinlongyu to complete their registration.
Capital markets: Hong Kong and Overseas Issuances
· Tian Yuan continues to maintain industry leadership in healthcare, realty management and secondary listings of the US Chinese concept stock. Recently, it has advised on: Akeso, Ocumension Therapeutics, InnoCare Pharma, Hepalink, Kangji Medical, Hygeia Healthcare and other healthcare companies’ listings in Hong Kong; and advised on Nongfu Spring, Archosaur Games, Cathay Media and Education, Financial Street Property, Central China New Life, and Jianzhong Construction Development’s listings in Hong Kong. Tian Yuan ranked TOP3 in the Hong Kong IPO list by deal count among Chinese legal counsel.
Investment, financing and M&A
· Sinochem Group obtains control of Luxi Group and the listed company Luxi Chemical
· Sinochem Energy’s over RMB10 billion capital increase, and introducing strategic investors
· Fujia Group’s RMB22.8 billion joint acquisition of Hexie Health
· Inner Mongolia Junzheng Group’s RMB10.8 billion transfer of Huatai Insurance
· China Cinda’s RMB7.5 billion transfer of Happy Life Insurance
· AKMMeadville Electronics’ acquisition of global PCB leader TTMs mobile department for RMB4 billion
· China Maple Leaf Education Systems’ full offer acquisition and privatization of Kingsley International
· MGI’s more than US$1 billion Series B financing
Key Practice Areas
Capital markets/securities; Corporate/M&A; Dispute resolution; Finance & asset management; Antitrust/competition; Family affairs/wealth management; Tax; Education; Healthcare & life sciences; PE/VC; TMT; Insurance; Fintech; Entertainment and media; Belt and Road/cross-border investment; Real estate & construction; Infrastructure & project finance (PPP); IP; Labour and employment; Restructuring and insolvency; Compliance.
Telephone: +86 10 5776 3888
Telephone: +86 21 5879 7066
Telephone: +86 755 8255 0700
Telephone: +86 28 6510 5777
Telephone: +852 3626 9116
Telephone: +86 571 8810 7601
Telephone: +86 29 8966 9503
Telephone: +86 898 6855 1690
+86 512 6606 0520